Monday, June 28, 2010

Watching...



I can still remember that night
When I just watched you dance away, and away
And the song just seemed so long
When I watched you in someones arms
Wishing that I was her

And then I heard my favorite song
And I looked at you
And you looked at me too
Then I knew this song was made for us
And I reached my arms to you
But someone took you before I could


Can this night be our night tonight
When I will be holdin' you
Not let that song pass again
Without you in my arms
You may think that I don't care for you
But by heart is waitin' for you
'Cause you are the wind in the sea of my heart

If you are in my arms right now
I can make your world feel so right and so bright
I believe our love was meant to be
For we are right here tonight
To make our destiny complete

No comments: